Wednesday 23 September 2015

My Trailer Mood-board

Here is the mood-board / collage for my trailer. I basically tried to set out a very basic plot, or general feeling for my trailer. Looking at it you can see the woods and abandoned house, my trailer will be featured in an abandoned mill in the middle of the woods, giving off the effect of isolation and the overpowering sense of nature. And if you pay attention to the other images, the hands, footprints, man in the corner you will notice that none of them are really graphic for a horror film. And that is my plan, I don't want it to be full of blood and gore, i want to intrigue the viewer by tension and  anxiousness (kind of heard but not seen, giving the feeling that something is always watching). My mood-board is also black and white for most of my trailer will be shot at night and it also re-enforces the horror genre and sets the atmosphere. You will not see my antagonist / monster / villian, it will only be heard or nearby like a stalker. But also my villian is not one being, it is an energy of the dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment