Tuesday 9 February 2016

First Draft of my Poster


Here is the first draft of my poster for or trailer of CASSETTE I which I created in Pages. I took much inspiration from many other horror film posters and general film posters, generally many of them have the same kind of lay out as mine. I am currently in the process of taking photographs to use as my main image, also for my magazine. I will wait for some feedback off of my teacher to see what I can alter and change to make it better. My favourite [art about the poster so far is the title, I could not change the colour of the actual title font because it was an image so I had to find a way around it. What I did was mask it, get rid of the white edges so it fades into the black background. Then I changed the border and shape of the text in pages which game me a sort of, smeared blood look. Very effective. I will post my updated poster in the coming days once I have received some feed back and found a main image.






No comments:

Post a Comment