Thursday 25 February 2016

Magazine Draft No. 2

This is the second draft of my magazine, originally I was going to create my own magazine called "PURGED" but after multiple drafts and weeks of trying to find the right style I decided to use an existing magazine, and I've chosen EMPIRE. EMPIRE is an international seller and is one of the biggest magazines in circulation, and arguably the biggest movie based magazine out there. This is only my first draft of my new magazine so there's a lot of work that needs to be done. The hardest part is filling the pages with articles making sure they are in line and in the right place, it needs to look professional as if someone would actually buy the magazine. I am currently awaiting feedback from my teacher, I'm going to keep working on it over the next few days and hopefully I'll get come constructive feedback to improve my magazine. The main thing that is missing at the minute is the main image, like with my poster I had not taken any actual photos for my auxiliary products so I am planning to go out and film tomorrow with Thomas and Luke and we will be getting footage for the trailer but also taking some photos for my poster and magazine, I plan on taking quite a few so I can pick and choose what fits best.

No comments:

Post a Comment