Wednesday 24 February 2016

Poster Draft No. 3

This is my third draft and I'm very happy with it. I added a few more features, the tagline along the top of the poster and the 'general audiences', website link, and 'dolby digital' logo. I also put my main image into Pixlr and edited it. I darkened the nostrils, and mainly concentrated on the left hand side of the face for it was far brighter than the other side before i edited it, and it stood out significantly. I prefer using Pixlr to Photoshop, despite photoshop being generally better software. One, its easier to use, and two I wasn't doing very advanced editing, just shading in the face and manipulating the general brightness of the photo. I am waiting on opinion of my teacher to see what else I need to to or what could be changed.




No comments:

Post a Comment