Friday 5 February 2016

Magazine Front Cover Draft No. 1

Here is the first draft of my magazine. Instead of using an existing magazine, I decided to create my own because I believe it will give me more creative freedom. I am still un-decided on the mast head font, I like it but I'm not sure that it matches the thriller / horror genre I am going for. I am also still unsure about the incentive as-well, It is referring to the 1978 film of the same name but I don't believe many people will understand it, they will just think it's a Halloween shirt. Doing magazines last year in AS has really helped me crate my current magazine and poster, next i am going to mess around with the masthead and see if I can improve it. Also I am going to work on the main article and sell line. The most important thing I need to do is to get some photo's, especially for the main image. 


No comments:

Post a Comment