Wednesday 24 February 2016

Poster Draft No. 4

Draft 4, nearly finished. Upon receiving feedback from my teacher I made all the alterations I needed to. Firstly, I have changed the credit block, before it seemed like a list and the text was a bit to large, it was also to far into the middle of the page. So I changed the font size, added more to it and set it out better so it stretches to further across the poster. Then I changed the tag line "THE NIGHT IT CAME HOME" it was to small and did not stand out compared to anything else on the poster. The title "CASSETTE I" I also changed, again like the tagline it was too small and along with the main image, the title should be one of the first things that stands out, and it didn't. So I enlarged it after I made more room by altering the credit block. Also along the bottom I noticed that I had a British age rating of 15 but also an American G rating, reading "All Ages Admitted" which I did not notice, so i took it out and kept the British 15 rating. I also fixed the font for WWW.CASSETTEFILM.COM for before it looked like more like an armed forces font. Then I included my company logo, Gladewick Productions. The final thing I must do is find a new main image, I did notice at first the photo was quite creepy but wasn't very clear for it was a screenshot from the trailer itself, and also my teacher pointed that out. Tomorrow we are going out to film some more of our trailer and I am going to take a couple of new shots and decide which one I am going to use on my front cover.

Many of the changes made are minor and you would probably not notice at first glance unless compared to my other three drafts, but nonetheless they are effective. I am hoping to have the final poster finished and on my blog by tomorrow evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment